NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work
Know more about NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work
Managing and Assessment of Risks Befits Everyone
The course is particularly useful for anyone involved in managing workplace health and safety risks and to those who undertake risk assessment; employers, managers, supervisors, union representatives, SHE champions and health and safety representatives.
Taking the course will help you:
- Identify workplace hazards and provide proactive preventive counter measures.
- Assess low and high scale risks using simple HSE tools.
- Identify suitable counter measures and control.
Importance of Course to Employers:
- Create a safe and healthy work environment.
- Have employee confidence in having been trained on HSE’s current approach to health and safety risk management.
- Ensure the organization has valuable in-house risk management expertise.
- Continuous upgrading of skills to carry out risk assessments correctly based on standard practice.