1. We collect personal information from you when you started to fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to voluntarily provide your name, address, phone number, email address, qualification, company name, current job position, or other personal information.
3. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.With all rights reserved, we maintain, update, disclose or otherwise use anonymous information, without limitation.
- to process your requests;
- to administer and improve the site/related services;
- to notify you of our offerings, services, and products that maybe of interest to you;
- to provide internet security; and
- to meet legal requirements.
Yes. When you visit any HSEPro site, the HSEPro or the trusted third party may store or recognize some information on your computer in the form of a “cookie” or a similar file that can help us to generate or obtain reliable sources of your previous activities which will be very relevant to monitor developments and/or understand your needs. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Internet browser, if you allow, that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
This policy was last modified on 05/25/2016