Lead Auditor ISO 14001:2015 Training Course
Know more about Lead Auditor ISO 14001:2015
- Describe and explain the guidelines for auditing management system.
- Describe and explain the purpose and importance of the environmental management system.
- Explains the importance in managing environmental aspect and impacts and its risks in the worksite and how to monitor and measure EMS performance.
- Explains the environmental aspect and impacts in the workplace, how it can affect the organization, and how to control them to prevent incidents.
- Develop and improves the skills in conducting audit of different management systems.
- Develop and improves the skills in environmental aspect and impacts identification and how to control them.
- Develops the skills in interviewing auditee, reviewing documents, and observing the organization premises.
- Learns in proper planning and reporting in the audit findings of an organization.