NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management
Know more about NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management
Process safety management is a blend of engineering and management skills focused on preventing catastrophic accidents and near missis, particularly structural collapse, explosion, fires, and toxic releases associated with loss of containment of energy or dangerous substances such as chemicals and petroleum products.
Benefits in PSM training course
- Provides you knowledge to recognize process safety hazards and to the prevention of any catastrophic incidents
- Contribute to the organization to identify, analyze, mitigate, and monitor process hazards and risks across your organization
- Ensure compliance with process safety regulations and standards
- Understand the various risk a ssessment methodologies
- Gives additional knowledge to process safety leaders, process managers, process engineers, operators and technicians to manage processes within the industry
- Help to prevent loss of life and to protect valuable assets and help organizations avoid prosecution and ultimately loss of reputation.
NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management Multiple Choice Assessment Steps
NEBOSH PSM examination for unit PSM1 is a Multiple Choice Assessment. The unit have different examination registration and schedule.
Check exam dates
Check available unit exam schedules in your HSEPro learner account.
Request exam for the unit you want to register and wait for approval.
Registration in NEBOSH
Registration in NEBOSH exam schedule. You will receive a notification registration.
Prepare your exam and attend HSEPro exam review. Read all the NEBOSH examination guidelines.
Take the exam remotely. Read carefully the unit examination instructions. Visit video below.
How to prepare and join my NEBOSH PSM examination
Prepare exam location, equipment's, and others
- Exam area must be exclusive, silent, with good lighting and ventilation, comfortable seat and table.
- Recommended, use only laptop or personal computer with functional camera and microphone.
- Use only Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Have a supply of water and clock to monitor the time.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Note: If your internet connection will become unstable or lose, you will be able to log back into the portal and continue with your assessment. Any loss of connection is recorded in the Proctoring System and assessment time will continue to count down while you are not connected.
To take the onscreen multiple choice assessment on the exam day
- Visit your NEBOSH learner platform; learning.nebosh.org.uk
- To take exam.
- Open your NEBOSH account using the login details you received from email.
- Enable the Secure Exam Proctor function:
- Select the unit PSM1 assessment
- Read and follow the NEBOSH Technical Learner Guide, you can download it HERE.
- Note: You can do this before the exam day.
- Any technical help and support during your assessment, just click the Proctorio Help and Support Center.
- Advise: Visit the video below and read the technical learner guide to get the detailed instruction.
On the day of the assessment
DO the following:
- Make yourself comfortable and have a bathroom break before starting your assessment.
- Have a quiet area that you will not be disturbed.
- Ensure you are alone in the room.
- Close all other screens, only the NEBOSH online assessment platform open on your computer. Assessment will not begin unless you have closed all other screens.
- Switch off notifications on your computer, responding or replying to any message or notification will automatically close your assessment session.
- Sit in examination conditions.
- Sit directly in front of the screen so you are facing your camera.
DO NOT do the following:
- No additional equipment such as headphones.
- Hats or head coverings are not permitted except when worn for religious reasons and only if the full facial features are clearly visible.
- No any other equipment with you such as other web based devices, telephones or audio and visual.
- Leave the room.
Navigating through the assessment
- REMEMBER: DO NOT press stop sharing so that you will not be removed from the session.