NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management
Know more about NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management
Process safety management is a blend of engineering and management skills focused on preventing catastrophic accidents and near missis, particularly structural collapse, explosion, fires, and toxic releases associated with loss of containment of energy or dangerous substances such as chemicals and petroleum products.
Benefits in PSM training course
- Provides you knowledge to recognize process safety hazards and to the prevention of any catastrophic incidents
- Contribute to the organization to identify, analyze, mitigate, and monitor process hazards and risks across your organization
- Ensure compliance with process safety regulations and standards
- Understand the various risk a ssessment methodologies
- Gives additional knowledge to process safety leaders, process managers, process engineers, operators and technicians to manage processes within the industry
- Help to prevent loss of life and to protect valuable assets and help organizations avoid prosecution and ultimately loss of reputation.