This refund policy is applicable in all online and offline purchasing transactions.
Since HSEPro online purchasing transaction is offering non-tangible irrevocable services we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished. As a learner/student you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any training courses from us/HSEPro.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Upon enrolling with any HSEPro training courses, you hereby confirm that you understood and accepted ALL the terms and conditions stipulated in this Refund and Cancellation Policy.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regards to the character of the service we supply. See below conditions:
1. No Refund shall apply for the following conditions:
- Learners who are registered under Distance Learning/Self – Study, Re-sit exam, or Exam Registrations only.
- Learners who have already attended any training class/session.
- Learners who have already registered in any course examination (applicable to all new, resit, transfer, banned learners).
- Non-attendance of the Learner or if no prior notice of cancellation is communicated to the HSEPro Coordinator.
2. If the Learner decides to cancel his/her training registration, the following terms and conditions applies:
- If cancellation is before the start date of the batch class/session, learner will only receive 70% refund from the course fee amount received.
- All expenses already incurred or spent for the training shall be deducted from the actual amount which the trainee has already paid. Deductions may include but not limited to:
- Books and training materials (if part of the course)
- Registration fees to accreditation bodies (if applicable)
- Administrative/Service Charge
- 5% VAT
3. If cancelled, access to Learner HSEPro account and / or registered course will be disabled.
4. All refunds will be processed within 30 working days from the time of approval of the Refund Request.
5. Refund amount can only be released to the requester. If in any case the requester cannot collect the refund in person, an authorized representative can claim the amount by presenting an Authorization Letter and legitimate identification.
6. Refund amount must be collected within 6 months from the collection notification date. Uncollected refunds will be forfeited.
7. In the event that HSEPro initiates cancellation of the training, the Learners shall be refunded in full or 100% of the amount he/she has paid, provided that, necessary materials already issued are to be returned to HSEPro. Refunds will be processed within 30 working days.
Requests for a refund are accepted through HSEPro student account. You should accompany this request with detailed reasons why you apply for a refund. Please make sure your request does not contradict our course registration Terms and Conditions.
Updated: December 2022