As clients turn to us for the most valuable and excellent services that we can offer, we solely understand and acknowledge the security and level of importance of keeping their personal information safe.
What information do we collect?
- We collect personal information from you when you started to fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to voluntarily provide your name, address, phone number, email address, qualification, company name, current job position, or other personal information.
With all rights reserved, we maintain, update, disclose or otherwise use anonymous information, without limitation.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in some of the following ways:
- to process your requests;
- to administer and improve the site/related services;
- to notify you of our offerings, services, and products that maybe of interest to you;
- to provide internet security; and
- to meet legal requirements.
Furthermore, we may work with associated businesses which will perform certain functions on our behalf such as sending emails, managing data, processing credit card payments or providing services to users. These businesses will have an access to your information only to the extent of performing necessary activities and specific functions, as stated beforehand, and is not allowed to use it for any other purpose that may risk your information privacy. We may also use third party advertising companies to place our ads on other web sites. If we are involved in the sale of a substantial portion of our business assets, anonymous or personal information may be among the transferred assets.
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- “https://hsepro.org/will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’https://hsepro.org/takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://hsepro.org/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’The https://hsepro.org/is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
In the event you do not wish to receive promotional email from us, opt-out/unsubscribe instructions are provided in the footer of any email messages you receive.
Yes. When you visit any HSEPro site, the HSEPro or the trusted third party may store or recognize some information on your computer in the form of a “cookie” or a similar file that can help us to generate or obtain reliable sources of your previous activities which will be very relevant to monitor developments and/or understand your needs. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Internet browser, if you allow, that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We assure you that we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This excludes the trusted third parties who are assisting us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you… so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is an appropriate action to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Do we change this Policy?
This policy was last modified on 11/11/2021.