International Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals
Know more about NEBOSH International Diploma
Benefits in enroling this NEBOSH International Diploma course
- Able to give advice on the types of legislation likely to apply, obtain proper guidance from the ILO or other non-governmental agencies and possible enforcement actions.
- To identify and effectively communicate the relevant safety and health information.
- Recognize common workplace issues and find means how these can be assessed, controlled and assessed.
- Help develop health and safety policy; proactive safety, corporate social responsibility and the change management process.
- Help develop a risk management strategy.
- Promote a health and safety culture.
- Establish a health and safety audit management system.
This advanced international health and safety qualification, founded on knowledge provided by the NEBOSH General Certificate, is the best choice for:
- Health and safety professionals or for those aspiring to be one
- Individuals involved in health and safety responsibilities and need in-depth understanding
- Employers aiming for high productivity
NEBOSH Graduation and Awards Ceremony
NEBOSH International Diploma Additional Informations
International Labour Organization - Occupational Health and Safety
- LEGOSH – Global database on occupational safety and health legislation. Open HERE
- Encyclopaedia of Occupational Health and Safety. Open HERE
- Sectors and industries – Occupational safety and health. Open HERE
- Construction sector – Occupational safety and health. Open HERE
- ILO – Conventions. Open HERE
- C155 – Occupational Safety and Health Convention, 1981 (No. 155). Open HERE
- ILO – Recommendations. Open HERE
- R164 – Occupational Safety and Health Recommendation, 1981 (No. 164). Open HERE
- P155 – Protocol of 2002 to the Occupational Safety and Health Convention, 1981. Open HERE
- A practical guide for labour inspectors: Investigation of occupational accidents and diseases. Download HERE
- Instructional material: Reporting, Recording, and Notification of Occupational Accidents and Diseases: A brief guide for Employers and Managers. Download HERE
- Business and COVID-19. Open HERE
- Instructional material: COVID-19 action checklist for the construction industry. Open HERE
- Impact of COVID-19 on the construction sector. Open HERE
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
International Diploma Unit References
International Diploma - Unit ID3
- A safe place of work. Open HERE
- Working safely during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Open HERE
- Ventilation. Open HERE
- Lighting, thermal comfort, working space, noise and vibration: Human factors. Open HERE
- Lighting at work. Open HERE
- Site lighting. Open HERE
- Safety-health and working conditions. Open HERE
- Indoor Workplace Lighting: Physical hazards. Open HERE
- Lighting in the workplace: Physical hazards. Open HERE
- OSHA Safety and Health Information. Open HERE